Freiwilligendienst an der Moldau
Die Tschechische Republik liegt direkt östlich von uns. Während sich im Norden des Landes das Elbsandsteingebirge mit zahlreichen, Kletter-, Wander- und Skimöglichkeiten befindet, liegen im Westen die berühmten Kurbäder Tschechiens, die zur Entspannung einladen. Auch im Rest des Landes finden sich immer wieder kleinere Städte, die mit ihrem mittelalterlichen Charme ihre Besucher*innen bezaubern.
Doch allen voran ist natürlich das „Diadem am Hals Europas“ oder auch die „Mutter aller Städte“ zu nennen: Prag. Diese wunderschöne Stadt zieht bereits seit mehreren Jahrhunderten die Menschen in ihren Bann. Direkt an der Moldau gelegen kann man die wunderschönen Bauten besichtigen, über die Karlsbrücke schlendern, Cafés und Märkte auskundschaften oder sich über die spannende Geschichte des Landes informieren.
Wer einmal Pause braucht von seinem Freiwilligendienst, findet in Tschechien viele Badeseen, die im Sommer besonders reizvoll sind. Projekte im Freiwilligendienst gibt es in der Bildung, Kinder- und Jugendarbeit, öffentlicher Sektor oder auch Gesundheit.
Freiwilligendienst in einer Kleiderkammer in Turnov im Böhmischen Paradies
Turnov liegt inmitten von „Český ráj“. Dieses ist bekannt für seinen Wintersport und ein touristisches Zentrum für wandern und Klettersport in Tschechien.ansehen
ESK in einem Family and Maternity Center
Wir suchen nach Freiwilligen für diesen tollen Projekt. Einfach anrufen, erkundigen und bewerben!ansehen
Maternity and family centre Krucek Svitavy, o.s. is an educational community and multigenerational centre for families with small children. Every day we offer pleasant and friendly environment with wide variety of activities and services for the families with children - from exercise for pregnant women, through baby clubs for mothers with babies, art activities, musical and moving classes for toddlers and English lessons for pre-school children to educational courses for parents and big actions for public. The maternity centre is a good place for meeting of families with children. It offers services and activities, whose goal is to support healthy, active and working families as well as prevention of the social outcast of families with children (from birth to pre-school age). Services and activities allow families to spend free time meaningfully, prevent their social isolation and strengthen the family role in the society.
The goal of Maternity centre Krucek is to help prevent social outcast and isolation of mothers and families with small children, prepare pregnant women for their role as a mother, pass on knowledge about raising children and psychology of family life and to support the bringing up of responsible manhood.
Children (mostly between 0 and 5 years, but also their older siblings) can find in the maternity centre Krucek new friends, improve their emotional and social intelligence and learn many new abilities, which help in their future adaptation in nursery schools and primary schools. The maternity centre Krucek also helps the children and their parents to spend the time from baby to pre-school age more meaningfully and gives more joy to this time
Proposed activities for ESC volunteers:
We offer an open and friendly enviroment in a small collective of the Maternity and family centre. We are used to invite two volunteers for one year. We allready had volunteers from Russia, France, Spain and Georgia. The volunteer can learn cooperation that is important for the Maternity and family centre run. He/she will learn how to offer our service to the families with children and also how to use the feedback to develop our activities. The volunteer will be motivated to be active and to bring his/her own ideas and projects to make our service better. We think that the volunteer can gain new knowledge and abilities that can be utilized in organizing actions for family groups. Parents are mainly 25-40 years old. Age of children is from 0 to 6 years old mostly.
1. Regular workshops for mothers and children– their preparation, working out and realization of the program, helping the activation workers. The volunteer will be present on the workshops that is once a week. The workshop’s theme is Playing with English for mothers and children. The volunteer can prepare the workshop or can help families and children to participate on workshop activities. We expect that the volunteer’s competences for working with families and children will grow. That will be reached due to the transparency of the theory and the practice. Every workshop is for 10 mathers with children, more or less.
2. Monthly program preparation, participation on Maternity centres’ campaigsn in the Czech Republic (e.g. about active fatherhood, natural childbirth).
3. Babysitting-lot of parents need to go to work, when children are not 2 years old and in CR we have problem with vacancies in kindergartens. So we decided to offer babysitting for their small children. Volunteers cooperate with us and help with babysitting too.
4. Preparation of the bigger actions for public – we arrange at least 1 bigger action for public per 2 months. These actions are usually on weekends and are prepared and realizated by the whole team including volunteers. The actions are for example: lampion parade, carnival or st. Nicolas celebration. The volunteer will have oportunity to realize own ideas and we will teach him/her how to organize these actions. About 200 people come to this kind of action.
5. Comunication with parents, children – comunication skills increasing, gaining the information about the families in the Czech Republic, their social situation, about the multicultural questions, enviromentalism, etc.
6. It is possible to cooperate with another organisations in object Fabrika, e. g. library or Salvia, it workes with disabled people (rentiers and mentaly handicapped people). It should be about 10 % of whole service here. It depends on volunteers will.
7. Czech lessons-volunteer will have possibility to learn Czech language with a very good and professional teacher. Volunteer´s speaking Czech soon is for us very important.
8. Teaching English (by non formal methods) at School and kindergarten, children aged from 4 to 10 years. It is kind of alternative school close to Svitavy. 1x a week per 2 hours.
9. Cooperation with disabled people in the Charita´s centre Svetlanka
Working hours: From Monday to Thursday: 9-12 a. m. and 2-5 p. m..
Friday: 9 a.m. -1 p. m.
The working hours are not the same every day, this is only for ilustration. Working hours are made in cooperation between volunteer, team and needs of our activities.
Working hours are not more then 35 hours per week. Mostly less.
Freiwilligendienst im Kulturzentrum Řehlovice
Das Kulturzentrum Řehlovice befindet sich in einem ehemaligen deutschsprachigenansehen
Gebiet, das nach der Vertreibung der deutschsprachigen Minderheit entvölkert und neu
ESK in einem Waldkindergarden/-Kinderzentrum
Wir suchen noch nach Bewerber/in für dieses Projekt. Einfach anrufen, erkundigen und bewerben!ansehen
“Whole project of our kindergarten is based on the German model of Waldkindergartens, distinguished by its commitment to total nature immersion, interest-led flow learning, emergent curriculum, place-based focus, inquiry-based teaching style and authentic play. Jelinek Forest Kindergarten’s philosophy is that children need to spend a large portion of their day outdoors to get the stimulation and natural learning experiences they are born to crave. We believe that hands-on experiential learning is the best educational approach for children. Being outdoors provides them with not only fresh air, it encourages imaginative play, creativity, hand-eye coordination, balance, physical strength and mental clarity. When classroomchildren’s natural curiosity is encouraged, learning flows organically from stimuli encountered in the outdoors.
We have 15 children in a group in the age of 3 - 6. Our community is focused on sustainable development and cooperation. There are plenty of possibilities to join young families living in the countryside, art and craft groups - especially potters. We have beautiful caves, lakes and nature around. We believe that young volunteer can learn a lot by participating in work in and around the Kindergarten.
Focus of the whole organization is
- supporting healthy physical and psychological development, motivating towards healthy lifestyle, strengthening relationship with nature, its protection and sustainable development
- positive contribution to enhancement of public spaces in towns and villages
- creating harmony in interpersonal relationships, supporting friendships, respecting differences and feeling of belonging between parents, children and general public across generations
- partnership with non profit organizations, local, city and government authorities which have the same focus
We have web sites where where you can have a look to the gallery..that one can make a brief picture how it looks in our kindergarten and what kind of people are around...even from photos you never get the right picture.
Our Forest Kindergarten Jelinek ( little deer) is situated in the beautifull area of Moravian hills in a small town Kunstat (http://www.kunstat-mesto.cz/) with long ceramics art history and well known pottery market happening each September.
It is peacefull town 45 minutes by bus from Brno, the second biggest town of Czech, and 12 km from the beautifull town Boskovice where are many cultural events going on.
We are 12 young families...all good friends who have started the kindergarten..we were thinking about 2 volunteers but as we are starting with all this we have decided for one in this turn. We would like to invite someone who is interested in forest kindergarten concept of preschool education, children, ecology, sustainable developement, self suffiency, gardening...we would like someone who would like to assist us everyday...there is always one pedagog and one assistent...sometimes someone from parents...we mostly spend all the time outside..in the winter afternoons inside with some creative work..we do music happenings every month with african drums..we cook outside on the fire..we do all different celebrations like The Day for Earth, Family day, Harvest thanks, Christmas together...many many... We have great group of young people (23-32 years old) around helping us with different events for kids and they are open to be mentors for volunteers..They are very nice people focusing on art and craft, practicing yoga, they have music band..so I think that they would be great connection for life after kindergarten.
We are lucky to be supported by our town..so we have beautifull forest chalet at the edge of the town already inside the forest..we have wood stove for heating but as well gas..all what is important..there is also one room upstairs with little kitchen and bathroom and beautifull terrace..but one have to be brave and open to spend time alone in the forest.